Our first principle is: Know the facts
Our advice is based on in-depth understanding of your business and the core issues it faces. This approach enables us to help you manage the information overload that organisations today typically face and to provide you with the intelligence that keeps you ahead of the game.
With our long-standing links with trusted professionals internationally, as well as specialist consultants in different policy fields we are able to draw on these knowledge sources as the need arises.
We produce expert reports on a variety of topics, either at the request of the client or independently, having identified a knowledge gap that must be filled in order to resolve a current public policy debate. Our analytical research skills enable us to deliver independent, informed insights and perspectives on complex topics.
Our bespoke policy analysis service includes:
- Stakeholder mapping
- Policy audits
A broad perspective, understanding all viewpoints and expectations, anticipating developments and long-term strategic thinking are essential for a durable and successful public affairs strategy.
The combination of our knowledge of the issues, our awareness of the political, societal and media environment, together with our understanding of your business enables us to deliver sophisticated and personalised strategic advice.
We build forward-looking, strategic thinking into all our work.
Implementing your strategy will often require advocacy through proactive engagement with your stakeholders.
We help you identify and assess the most appropriate and effective routes of influence to achieve your objectives.
We have many years of expertise in shaping advocacy programmes at the international, EU and national level and participate in lobbying to the extent required.
We provide full strategic communications support to serve your public affairs objectives:
- Development of intelligent, tailor-made internal and external communications strategies designed to achieve clear and measurable objectives
- Implementation of targeted media relations plans according to your needs
- Development of corporate and issue-based communication materials
- Provision of press office function
- Media Training
We know your human and operational resources are often limited. We provide all manner of services to help you manage your daily workload and enable you to deliver – including:
- Organising conferences, roundtables and other events
- Provision of full secretarial and representational services
- Preparing all materials for your internal and external meetings, from background briefs to position papers, minutes, presentations and speeches
- Drafting your internal and external newsletters and other communications
- Creating content for your website
- Tailor made training on EU affairs, lobbying and communications and on specific policy areas